THE CORE TEAM
Charles Beddow - Sound Designer & Engineer
Charles has a passionate interest in the application of live sound reinforcement, whether for music, video or speech. A specialist in acoustic theory, he has a wealth of experience in the operation of all leading digital audio consoles. Freelance since 2004, some of the events he has been involved with include two Computer Associates Compass Club Awards, one in Nairobi, then again at The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt. He has also taken the role of sound engineer at the Edinburgh International Television Festival every year from1994 to date.
Other projects include events for Microsoft, IBM, Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Land Rover, Tesco and various Governmental departments.
A Selection of the Events he has been involved with are:
- Sound Engineer: Royal Opening of The National Maritime Museum Greenwich by H.M. The Queen. London 1999.
- Sound Designer: Royal Premiere of “The Grinch” in the presence of H.M. The Queen. London 2001.
- Sound Engineer: Variety Club Charity Event. Hosted by H.R.H. The Prince of Wales at his Highgrove Estate.
- Sound Designer: ESPN Sports Channel. Special broadcast from Camp Arifjan, United States Army. Kuwait.
- Sound Engineer: 30th Anniversary Military Tattoo, in the presence of The Sultan of Oman.