The internal brand re-launch of the Clydesdale & Yorkshire Banks, via a series of events where the Banks’ Senior Executives could present their vision for future plans and business strategies. Over 5,000 staff attended.
Five venues in Scotland, Leeds and London over a 5 week period, incorporating 21 separate conferences with audiences ranging from 80 to 700 delegates.
Each event saw audiences working in teams of 10, brainstorming lists of ideas/innovations aimed at developing and securing the banks’ future success… while regular Q&A sessions also gave delegates the opportunity to question the banks’ on-stage Executive Committee. In this intensely interactive environment, literally thousands of ideas were generated and hundreds of questions were asked.
- Online registration for all 5,000 delegates, designed and operated by BWP.
- The design and production of all venue signage, external banners, lanyard badges, event team t-shirts, pens, workbooks and work sheets.
- Stage set design and build.
- Technical recces of all venues, production of detailed drawings and plans.
- Total co-ordination of all venues including technical and logistics requirements.
- Total budget control including venues, event collateral, staging and technical.
- Supply of all technical and logistics staff including pre-production.
- Production of 400 branch ‘goodie boxes’ including sourcing contents and mailing of boxes to each branch.
- Crew co-ordination including travel, subsistence and accommodation.
- Onsite video recording including producing an after conference video sequence.